Cardamom Oil Green CO2
Elettaria cardamomum L.
Cardamom oil Co2 Elettaria cardamom is unike to other cardamom oil in the market, Cardamom oil CO2 is pale yellow to greenish yellow in colour and is rich with sweet and spicy aroma that of the freshly crushed cardamom. Cardamom oil CO2 is much superior than the traditional steam distilled cardamom essential oil which has a pale colour and flat aroma.
Moreover, the color is very refined as well. This is because of the lower temperature causes less deterioration of thermally liable components and the better selectivity of CO2 as a solvent results in little to no residue in the final product.
Cardamom oil CO2 is used in medicine and perfumery for ages and it is known for its aphrodisiac properties. It is widely used in cosmetics and perfumery to give that extra warm, fresh and boosting quality. Cardamom CO2 oil is the ideal choice of spice oils for use in blending essential oils. In aromatherapy it is used for digestive complaints, poor appetite, stimulating digestions, curing lung condition and mental fatigue.
Elettaria cardamomum is a pungent aromatic herbaceous perennial plant, growing to about 2–4 m (6 ft 7 in–13 ft 1 in) in height. The leaves are alternate in two ranks, linear-lanceolate, long, with a long pointed tip. The flowers are white to lilac or pale violet, produced in a loose spike. The fruit is a three-sided yellow-green pod 1–2 cm (0.39–0.79 in) long, containing several black and brown seeds
- Product Details
- Product Enquiry
- List of product Files
- Botanical name: Elettaria cardamomum L.
- Origin: India
- Crop Season: September – January
- Plant/part used: Seeds
- Method of extraction: CO2 extraction
- TSCA CAS: 8000-66-6
- EINECS: 288-922-1
- Appearance: Pale yellow to greenish yellow
- Organoleptic Properties: Aromatic, penetrating, and somewhat camphoraceous odor of cardamom and pungent
- Density: 0.930 – 0.950 @25ºC
- Refractive index: 1.460 – 1.475 @20ºC
- Optical rotation: +20º to +40º
- Chemical constituents: SABINENE, BETA-MYRCENE, EUCALYPTOL, LINALYL ACETATE, ALPHA-TERPINYL ACETATE
To ask us a fair quote for this product, please fill the following form:
List of product Files
- GC Profile
- Technical Data Sheet