Coffee Arabica CO2
Coffea arabica L.
Coffee Arabica oil (CO2) is obtained by supercritical extraction using natural pure carbon dioxide. The oil is 100 % pure and natural, obtained from beans of Coffee Arabica.
Coffea Arabica is the earliest cultivated species of the coffee tree and still the most widely grown. The trees produce approximately 70% of the world’s coffee, and are dramatically superior in cup quality to the other principal commercial coffee species, Coffea canephora or Robusta. All fine, specialty, and fancy coffees come from Coffea arabica trees. Coffee arabica CO2 is best appreciated when used independently.
Coffee arabica CO2 has a multitude of possible uses. It can be burned as a room deodorizer and is considered to be an excellent anti-oxidant. It has also been used to combat depression, respiratory issues, stings, fevers, and general nausea.
- Product Details
- Product Enquiry
- List of product Files
- Botanical name: Coffea arabica L.
- Origin: India
- Crop Season: November – January
- Plant/part used: Seeds
- Method of extraction: Co2 extraction
- TSCA CAS: 8001-67-0
- EINECS: 272-823-5
- Appearance: Light brown to dark brown
- Organoleptic Properties: characteristic taste and aroma of coffee
- Density: 0.930 – 0.950 @25ºC
- Refractive index: 1.468 – 1.488 @20ºC
- Chemical constituents: Linoleic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Oleic Acid, Stearic Acid
To ask us a fair quote for this product, please fill the following form:
List of product Files
- GC Profile
- Technical Data Sheet