Coffee Robusta CO2
Coffee robusta oil (CO2) is obtained by supercritical extraction using natural pure carbon dioxide. The oil is 100 % pure and natural, obtained from beans of Coffee robusta.
Robusta coffee comes from the Coffea canephora plant. As the name suggests, it’s a sturdier, more robust variety of coffee (compared to Arabica), and accounts for about 40% of the world’s total coffee production. Robusta coffee can grow in low altitudes, as well as diverse climatic conditions. Farmers love to grow it because grows faster, and is more disease- and pest-resistant than Arabica coffee.
This oil smells just like a fresh brewed pot of coffee. It is both warming and invigorating. It is best appreciated when used independently. Suggested Uses: Coffee essential oil has a multitude of possible uses. It is considered to be an excellent antioxidant. It has also been used to combat depression, respiratory issues, stings, fevers, general nausea and rejuvenating the skin. Diffuse into the air to use as a deodorizer. Coffee robusta Co2 is best appreciated when used independently.
- Product Details
- Product Enquiry
- List of product Files
- Botanical name: Coffea canephora
- Origin: India
- Crop Season: November – January
- Plant/part used: Seeds
- Method of extraction: CO2 extraction
- TSCA CAS: 8001-67-0
- EINECS: 272-823-5
- Appearance: Light brown to dark brown
- Organoleptic Properties: characteristic taste and aroma of coffee
- Density: 0.920- 0.940 @25ºC
- Refractive index: 1.464 – 1.484 @ 20ºC
- Chemical constituents: Palmitic Acid, Linoleic Acid, Oleic Acid, Stearic Acid
To ask us a fair quote for this product, please fill the following form:
List of product Files
- GC Profile
- Technical Data Sheet